The Nintendo Direct released on the 14th of January 2015 had quite a bit of information about the Spring for this year. You can watch the Nintendo Direct here (http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-14-2015/) or read the Round Up on everything that was announced during the Direct:
- A new Fire Emblem was announced right off the bat. The same Team from Fire Emblem Awaking is working on this title and Shin Kibayashi, a japanese Manga Writer, is writing the story. The decisions you make are said to be more important then ever.
- Also announced was a new entry in a very popular series over in Japan. Puzzle & Dragons Z and Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition. Coming May 2015. Both games will be available in one Package.
- Pokemon Shuffle will be released for free on the 3DS in February.
- Wii Games are finally becoming available as downloadable software for Wii U. Sadly, for some people like me, the classic controller will no longer work with these games. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is available now. Punch Out will be available on the 22nd, and the Metroid Prime Trilogy will become available on the 29th. They will be only half price for one week after their release. More Wii Games are on their way.
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is coming February 20th. Amiibo's will be available for this title, each of them giving you a special power. Kirby, King Dedede, and Meta Knight will function with this game.
- March 20th we will get a Super Mario Series of Amiibo's: Mario, Luigi, Preach, Yoshi, Bowser, Toad. Alongside Mario Party 10. Some of these will work with Smash Bros, check www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility to see which games work with which Amiibo's. Besides the already mentioned Amiibo's, it will also work with Rosalina, Donkey Kong and Wario from the new Smash Bros Game. But beware, using them will delete your Smash Bros data off of them.
- Splatoon was also shown off. It will feature deep customization, lots of different weapons and online multiplayer. Splatoon will be released this coming May.
- Hyrule Warrior DLC is on its way. Tingle and Young Link will be available for download on February 5th. 3 new customes will be released as well.
- New Xenoblade Chronicles X Trailer. Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvpNXhzscjQ This trailer gives us some background on the story, while mostly exploring the planet.
- Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars is coming out on Wii U and 3DS on March 5th only on the Nintendo eShop. Buy one version, and you will receive a code for the version you did not buy, for free.
- Bandai Namco announced a 4 Player Co-op Game, coming to the Wii U, for free, at a later point. The name was not mentioned, only that it is under the project name of Project Treasure. Could this become another case where they keep the Project name, just like with Hyrule Warriors?
- The New Nintendo 3DS will be released on February 13th. The new Nintendo 3DS features improvement in the means of an added C-Stick for better control for the gameplay, Face-Tracking 3D, so the 3D will always be visable and not blurry no matter what angle you are holding it in, and Amiibo Support. Also, thanks to the faster processing power surfing the internet and downloads are much better and faster than before.
After an Update in February Smash Bros will be first title to use Amiibo's on 3DS. No Ac Adapater is included with the new Nintendo 3DS, but the old ones will work on it.
- Code name: S.T.E.A.M is coming March 2015. This game can use Fire Emblem Amiibo's. (Marth, Ike, Lucina) Marth Amiibo will become available again later this year.
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+ will also feature Amiibo's. Using certain ones will unlock planes. Available February 13th.
- The remake of Xenoblade Chronicles, exclusively for the New Nintendo 3DS, will be released in April 2015.
- IronFall: Invasion is coming to the Nintendo eShop. This game is made by a small team of 3 Indie Developers.
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will receive a exclusive New Nintendo 3DS bundle. Exclusive at GameStop. A Demo will be coming soon to the Nintendo eShop. The Game and Bundle will be available on February 13th.
- And the best news for last, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is coming February 13th! With a Special New Nintendo 3DS.